Saturday, February 4, 2012

CROCK POT MAC & CHEESE

Ingredients:
8 oz. Elbow Macaroni, cooked and drained
12 oz. Can Evaporated Milk
1 1/2 C Whole Milk
2 Lg. Eggs, beaten
1/4 C Butter, melted
1 tsp Salt
Dash Pepper
5 C Grated Cheddar Cheese
Dash Paprika

Directions:
In large crock pot sprayed with cooking spray, mix the macaroni, milk, eggs, butter, salt, pepper and all but 1/2 C of the grated cheese. Sprinkle the reserved cheese on top and sprinkle with Paprika. Cook on low for 3 hours, 15 minutes. Turn off the crock pot, stir the mixture, and serve.

*Note: Depending on your crock pot, could be done in as little as 2 hours. You may need to adjust cooking time to suit your crock pot.

Recipe Notes:
Recipe shared by Mommy's Kitchen blog (http://www.mommyskitchen.net/2011/03/trishas-crockpot-macaroni-cheese.html) and is a recipe by Trisha Yearwood. I highly recommend both of Trisha's cookbooks! I made this several times around the holidays and it is well loved!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hi Dianne,

If you'll send me an email, I can send you an invite to view the blog. I had to take it private for a short while and explain it all on the blog.

My email is rachael(dot)davis(at)cox(dot)net

Thanks for letting me know you read the blog!

Rach